Project “Innovation, Development and Communication for a better Education in Prison System” (IDECOM)
– kick-off session –
First Project meeting – 21st January 2015
- IPS-Innovative Prison Systems
- University of Beira Interior (UBI)
- Penitenciarul Timisoara
- Centrul Pentru Promovarea Invatarii Permanente (CPIP)
- Universitatea de Vest din TimişoaraGeneral Directorate of Prisons and Detention Houses (CTEGM)
- Department of Penitentiary Institutions-Moldova
An overview of the project objectives and activities has been made, analyzing the expected results, target groups, management and implementation activities, dissemination and exploitation, multiplier events, evaluation and quality assurance and intellectual outputs.
The Implementation Plan has been presented, and discussions about partner roles took place.
Then, a Staff Training Needs Analysis has been made, presenting the questionnaire which will be used.
The Dissemination and Exploitation Plan has been also presented, and also the Evaluation and Quality Plan.
Project Management and Communication between partners and Reporting has also been a major theme of the meeting.
Financial management aspects (project budget, documents, and rules) and deadlines for next activities and reports have been established.